Central Power attained partial NERS accreditation in April 2012 and attained full accreditation in Dec 2012.
We are accredited nationally by Lloyds to carry out:
• Design of HV and LV networks
• Cable laying (LV, 11kV, 33kV,)
• Cable jointing (LV,11kV, 33kV)
• Substation installation (11kV, 33kV)
• All associated civil engineering works including excavation and reinstatement.
This accreditation enables Central Power to provide competitive grid connections up to 33kv anywhere in the UK.
As with all contracts our team of highly experienced engineers manage the entire project from concept to completion. In this instance the project engineer will be your point of contact from initial application through to final adoption by the local DNO.